Sunday, November 18, 2012
Frankenstein: Prediction
Although the town thinks Justine to be William's murderer, my opinion differs. To begin, Justine's character flaw seems to be that she is completely honest. Moreover, Justine genuinely did not know how William's necklace got in her pocket, and plainly tells the judge she has no idea who would frame her. In my opinion, I believe that Frankenstein's creature committed the murder and then framed Justine. I assume the creature's intelligence and giant build gives him the ability to pursue such an act. The creature's motive was most likely vengeance. In greater depth, the monster was abandoned by his "father". Because of this, the creature went after the people that his creator actually loved and cared about. During the trial, Justine recalls that while she was sleeping, "steps disturbed her, and she awoke" (Shelley, 59). I predict this to be the sneaky steps of the creature. Now, Justine confessed a lie, and will be put to death because of that false confession. The only reasonable explanation of William's death and Justines framing was to hurt the loved ones of Victor Frankenstein.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment